WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Christmas in July



Hello and Happy Friday, I am back today to share a card that I created for this week's challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  I am also happy to share that I was recently a winner over at HIMCR for one of their weekly challenges!  So if you are looking for some inspiration  and a way to use some of your stash head on over to their blog.  This week's challenge is to create a project using the colors red, white and blue with a Christmas theme.   I just used the some of the papers that I had left over from my 4th of July cards, the wreath was in my stash from last year's holiday cards, I cut the tag with my SLICE, stamped the sentiment, added a gem, a little bit of twine and the card was done!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

NOOOO I'm not ready!! LOL Lovely project~

LilArtsyWoman said...

You are on the ball my craft friend. Congrats on your win and I'm hoping you will win with this beautiful card also. The only thing I did was to gather all my Christmas crafting stuff and put them together so that when I start I would be ready. I still haven't arrived. Thanks for the comment on the shaker card.