WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Mojo Monday 406


Hello Wednesday, it is mid-month and I need to step up my game or I won't make my LO challenge.  Today I am sharing a card that I together for this week's Mojo Monday card sketch challenge.  These scraps just don't seem to be moving.  The card came together quickly once I selected my paper choices from the multiple piles that never seem to get sorted!  I finished it off with a stamped sentiment and a Prima butterfly that I have been trying to use forever, I still have one left in the package!

Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday, I am so happy that you took the time to visit my blog.

5 comments:

Felisa Montee said...

This is a beautiful card love that you are using your scraps....I really need to do that as well

Cassie said...

Soo pretty!!!

Lois Wyche said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the design and colors that you used...those scraps just will not diminish...when you think you've done a great job in organizing, it appears that the bag or box of scraps get bigger and bigger (lol).

Miss Misi said...

This is very pretty!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

The butterfly embellishment is such a nice reflection of the patterned paper. Nice card!