WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and Happy Wednesday,  I am way behind there is always so much to do!  The holiday came and went and I didn't do much of anything but sleep and a few chores.  I have challenged myself to complete at least 10 LOs this month, I need to get busy.  I am also working on my first pocket page style LO so stay tuned.  Today I am sharing another signature simple but classy  page using the group pictures taken at this year's family and friends annual picnic for the Fredericksburg Kappas.  How you like the play on words, my daughter told me that I didn't need to add anything else that it looked fine so I left it.  The pattern paper has been in my stash forever and the cork lettering used for the title is some that I picked up in Tuesday Morning recently and a few gems from Recollections and it was done.  I did straighten the gems in the top right corner before I stuck it in the book!

Take care and have a Wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO as always. Keep up the good work. You're doing a fantastic job.

Krafthead said...

Sometimes resting is the best way to spend the holiday! I like the pattern papers and the layout design~

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

It never ceases to amaze me the way you are able to knock out these layouts, yet each any every one of them is different. You are my scrappin' Shero!

CraftySue52 said...

Nice LO Treva. Like the papers used. Great job.