WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Clean & Simple


Hello and happy Thursday, I am back today to share another card that I put together using some leftover paper scraps from the last Scraps of Color Friday night chat.  The sketch inspiration came from the Clean & Simple Stamping  blog.  I used miscellaneous pattern paper scraps along with a ribbon for the bow, Queen's candy shoppe embellishments and the sentiment was cut from the George cricut cartridge.

Take care and have a great day.

4 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

The colors make me smile!

Natasha said...

Cute card! Very bright and cheerful!

Lois Wyche said...

You have made another beautiful card!

Miss Misi said...

Nice and simple. I love those multicolored papers!