WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Christmas 1988


Yes, the title is correct!  I am back today to share another LO, it is one using pictures of my adult son's childhood.  I wasn't a scrapbooker when he was growing up so I am just starting to create an album for and of him!  So you'll see more pages documenting his childhood along with LOs of baby girl! This is one of the reasons I will never catch up!

Over at Hiding in my Craft Room they are celebrating their  Blogiversary in honor of their 6th birthday.   I am sharing this LO for their Let's Scrapbook challenge.  If you are looking for some inspiration and fun challenges you have until Saturday, August 22 to link your projects.  The pattern paper came from a Christmas stack that I picked up from Michaels so it may be Recollections, all of the embellishments were cut with the SLICE.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Yes, when I saw the title I did a double take. I'm glad you are doing something in the scrapbook area for your son. I need to catch up in that area also. I haven't done anything for my granddaughter's scrapbook in quite a while. The pictures are just stacking up.