WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch


Hello and happy Friday,  yesterday was the second anniversary of my sister's death and I was too emotional to finish the memorial LO that I had planned to share.  Today I am sharing an anniversary card that I made for the FB card group and it's going postal later today.  The sketch inspiration for this card came from  sketch #283 from the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge blog.  I used more papers from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge pad along with some bling and the card was done.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Love all the hearts! Lifting you up in prayer....my dad's coming up....Enjoy your weekend!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Wonderfully, lovely card. Those hearts are really awesome. Praying you will have strength to go forth and I know you will.

Dk said...

So cute!!