WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch


Hello Thursday, time is winding down and I am no where near ready for Saturday's crop.  I'm starting to feel like maybe I shouldn't have signed up to go. I just don't have the energy to do what it takes to really be productive.  Oh well let's hope something happens within that gives me the motivation that I need.  I put this card together using sketch inspiration from Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #280.  I think all of the paper used came from one of Hampton Art's 6x6 paper pads, I also used my Spellbinders rectangle dies, a few Queen & Co candy shoppe dots, a stamp that has been in my stash for a while and the card was done!

Take care and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love that sentiment!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your card especially the background paper and the design you used!

The Scrappin Diva said...

That sentiment is perfect....love the colors

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Nice card with an even nicer sentiment.