WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Musings


Hello, it's Sunday and I am actually posting on Sunday which most times I will schedule my Sunday post.  I meant to share this card yesterday but I was so excited that I forgot or rather never took the time to do it.  I went to an all day crop, didn't get home until a little past midnight this morning so I am tired.  I will share a completed project later this week.   I met some awesome crafters from a Stampin Up group.  I made this simple card and sent it postal for someone that is hospitalized with cancer and not doing well.  I just used a few scraps of paper from my stash, a stamp that I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers, my spell binders dies and some candy shoppe jellies from Queen & Co  it was done!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

3 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Treva you really be working these cards love the colors

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card with a lovely color and design...love it!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful and simple. I love the color combination!