WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Hello Summer


I know I'm a little late with my start of Summer project  but as life would have it I didn't get to share until now.  I'm back from a fun weekend celebrating family with my father's family, I'm tired so I am looking forward to some much needed downtime this weekend.  Today's card is another card using paper from my scrap stash, the Life's a Beach cricut cartridge to cut the flip flops, my cameo to cut the sentiment, a circle punch and a few K&Co. gems.  I shared this card for the Maymay Made It Summer Fun Challenge over on FB.  Take care and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Dk said...

Too cute!

Marisa said...

Totally fun card!! Makes me want to go to the beach :) Thank for your comment on my Mojo card!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so adorable...tfs