WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday Musings


Hello and happy Tuesday, how goes your week so far?  How's the weather in your area?  It has been fairly warm here for the past week or so and summer has't officially arrived.  Today I am back sharing another card,  I stepped outside my comfort zone a little after watching one of Dana Joy's youtube videos.  I used some TH distress ink for the background, a Lawn Fawn stamp set and some color pencils.   I like it, sure hope it brightens the spirit of the recipient!   Take care and have a Terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

I am loving all your cards you are putting out sis
too cute

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is beautiful, Treva.