WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Family and Friends


Hello and happy Thursday, I am so loving the nice temps even though they have been predicting more rain.  I am taking a break today from my guy card sharing to share one of the LOs that I put together for a wedding album for one of my scrapping besties!  I shared my card in an earlier post.  When we started this project the goal was to use only items from our stash but as life would have it I did purchase a few sheets of paper.  I used one of my favorite border punches, added a few embellishments and a title and the LO was done.  The photo mats are secured with removable glue dots so she can rearrange and add different size pictures.  Tomorrow I will share the cover and front page of the album and then it'll be back to he guy card challenge.

Take care.

No comments: