WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Coal Ash


Just a few days away from Christmas, I trust that all is well and that you and your family are looking forward to a wonderfully blessed holiday.  Today I am sharing a LO that I put together for our daughter's high school album.  It uses pictures taken last year when the freshmen class did a community presentation on Coal Ash.  I have just a few more LOs and I will be done with her 9th grade year, she is growing up way too fast!  The LO came together quickly as I followed sketch #81 from Sketch N Scrap when I participated in the Rocking Holiday Crop earlier this month that they hosted on facebook.  I used my WeR Memory Keeper Sew Easy Stamper for the stiching,  the My World cricut cartridge and some American Crafts wood veneer arrows.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Lovely LO...it is so nice to capture moments that can be viewed in the future.