WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thursday Wanderings


Hello and happy Thursday, thankful for another day.  I am back today to share another card that I put together after watching Mary's video from Cardz TV for card #2 of her 2016 12 Days of Christmas Series. I used Mary card sketch #15 for inspiration.  I used Joys of the Season and  CTMH Artiste cricut cartridges, a wood grain embossing folder and distress ink.  I felt like the wreath needed something else so I added some glimmer mist which you can't see in the picture. I am so happy that I am I just might get my holiday cards in the mail early this year!  Take care and I hope you'll come back again soon.

I am sharing this card for the following challenges:
Bitten by the Bug2 - Christmas Wreath
Cardz TV - Anything Goes Designer's Challenge #5
Use Your Stuff - Christmas Card or Scrapbook Page

5 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Wow,,,,this is this is beautiful....I love how it turned out now I have to scrap lift it

LilArtsyWoman said...

Stunning card to view...love all the details.

Dorlene Durham said...

Very nice! I used the same wreath in my submission on BBTB2! LOL. I guess great minds think alike LOL

Anonymous said...

I love your die cut and the great embossed layer! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy - DT Co-ordinator

Caroline said...

I love the wreath that you picked. The wording adds the special touch to your card. Nice job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.