WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday Musings


Hello and happy last Friday of 2016!  This week has really gone by extremely fast, I really need to take some time off so I can get some things done or rather make an attempt.  Today I am sharing a New Years card that I put together last night using sketch inspiration from challenge #303 over at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.  I used pattern paper from a Paper House 6x6 pad that I picked up last year from Michaels and the solid paper brown paper is from Core'dinations.  I cut the 2017 using the Dates and Days Cricut cartridge, added some Mister Huey gold color mist (you can't see it in the picture) and used a Hero Arts stamp and this card was done.  I'm also sharing it for challenge #281 -Any Holiday over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care, be safe and enjoy your new years festivities.

3 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Wow that is cute you beat me to the punch....love the paper

Myoriah said...

I love this. It is simple but elegant at the same time. Thank you for joining the Any Holiday but Christmas challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room. Wishing you a Crafty 2017! Beth DT

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' -Or Not- On Tuesday! - Lori DT