WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

You're Snow Much Fun


Wow it has been over a week since I shared on my blog and I don't really know why since I did have projects that I could share!  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using a stamp that I received in a holiday gift swap, my daughter was nice enough to do the coloring for me.  The papers came from my scrap stash, the sentiment stamp came from the Cardz TV stamp set Snow Day that I won in a challenge and the snowflakes were gifted to me as well.  I really like how the card came out, I think the embossing of the sentiment really stands out!  I'm sharing this card for the Masculine challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Yes, this is a lovely card. Have a happy holiday with your family and friends!!!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Love Love his card and E did a fab job on coloring