WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Best Friends


Hello and happy Monday, the weekend goes by way too fast!  My driveby post today is short and sweet  as I should have scheduled this post when I finished the LO yesterday!  Today I am sharing a LO that I created for my daughter, I'm thinking about framing it and giving it to her BFF as a gift.  I used sketch #288 from Sketches in Thyme for inspiration, random papers and embellishments from my stash.  I'm also sharing this LO for CFC180 -Friendship over at CAS-ual Fridays.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon!

6 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful girls and beautiful LO.

blbabe1234 said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

Chris C said...

Love your flowers and bling. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Carolyn Johnson said...

I love how simple this is but so pretty. Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

Angela said...

Sweet, such a fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Eli said...

Very interesting page: i like the texture!
Eli (Sketches in Thyme)