WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 11, 2017

Happy Birthday Pat



Hello and happy Friday, I meant to post yesterday but as life would have it I had some challenges. Yesterday was my SIL's birthday and this is one of the cards that I made for her.  I used one of Mary's sketches from Cardz TV and paper from the My Mind's Eyes Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad.  I took this picture on the top level of my work parking deck!  Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is one gorgeous card. I love your work background and your prop. I was trying to figure out the buildings but it doesn't matter...the card is the center of attention for this post. Thanks for sharing.