WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Blank Card Face


Hello and happy Saturday, I am back today to share another card.  I created this card for the blank card face challenge over at Soul Scrappers.   If you are looking for some challenges and inspiration you may want to look at their site; this is my second time creating and sharing a project over at Soul Scrappers.  In case you wondering, a blank face card is a card that doesn't include a sentiment on the card front!  I used papers from the Garden Party 6x6 paper pad from Pebbles, the ribbon and flowers have been in my stash for a very long time.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a gorgeous card. I'm thankful for the sharing of info for this kind of card. The next time that I get stuck, I'll check them out.

Shazza said...

Great work on the blank card face challenge :)