WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Happy Birthday Felisa


Hello and happy Wednesday, I'm back today to share another LO!  The LO uses a 'usie'  taken when one of my scrapping besties stopped in Virginia while she was heading back to North Carolina this past Spring.  Today is Felisas' birthday so I decided to share this LO on my blog since I finally scrapped it!   Sketch inspiration came from Stick it Down (June challenge), the heart paper came from the Recollections Get Glam hot buy paper pad, I used one of my unbranded dies for the tag and the title was cut from the Summer Celebrations cricut cartridge.  I created this LO for the first and third challenge over at Scraps of Color and will be sharing it for challenge # 311 - Free Style over at Hiding in My Craft Room and the Friendship challenge over at Cut it Up!  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout!!!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Looks like a fun, crafty visit! I love the layout celebrating your friendship.

Thanks for joining us for our Friendship challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful people and LO. This is one of my favorite places to visit (LOL).

msafrocentric2012 said...

Nice picture and LO.

Esther said...

Great layout and great place to shop, LOL
Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up this week!