WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 12, 2018

Happy Birthday


Hello and happy Monday, cold again today.  We had a busy weekend, which means I didn't get my chores done or have a lot of time to play!  Today I am sharing a card that I completed over the weekend using sketch inspiration from card sketch #133 from Sketch N Scrap.  I used more papers from the Craft Smith Pumpkin Spice paper pad, a preprinted flag sentiment and DT flower sticker .  I am sharing this card for the Super Scraps Saturday challenge #378 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Happy Veteran's Day and thank you to everyone that has served or is currently serving.  Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

8 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is absolutely gorgeous my dear. tfs

Lisa said...

What a pretty card! Love the pops of sparkling gold! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Love it! Tres chic. The shiny paper adds so much. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Beebeebabs said...

Hi Treva - such a beautiful card as always!!!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... Sooo PRETTY! Very Elegant card!!

Theresa

Sura said...

Beautiful birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N scrap.
Surama

Lori said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Such a beautiful card - wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.