WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Lady Falcons



Hello and happy rainy Thursday, its cold and windy but no snow flurries in our area for that I'm thankful!  Today's project share is another LO for my daughter's high school album, these are bittersweet as she is in her senior year.  I just used misc. pictures from some of this season's games, I still need to add the journaling on the yellow strips. Everything used has been in my stash for quite some time, the only exception is the volleyball pattern paper that I picked up in HL a few weeks ago. The dimensional stickers came from two different Me&My Big Ideas sticker packs, I cut the title using the Mickey Font and CTMH Cricut cartridges and the doll came from the Teen Scene cartridge. I'm sharing this LO for the Use Your Stuff challenge #337.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon; I'll be sharing my latest design team project tomorrow.

3 comments:

missgailly said...

Lots of photos on this fun layout! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Layout pages Treva! The photo's look great with the sporty paper! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Amanda said...

Great sports layout! Love the stars on it! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT