WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thursday Musings


Hello and happy Thursday, mild seasonal temps after a beautiful weather day for the Trick-or -Treaters yesterday.  We had lots of fun participating in a Trunk or Treat at the church, lots of fun in the parking lot and inside the gym! 

Today's card share is another project created after watching another project share from Tracy on YT,  I had to make a few modifications but I am please with the outcome!  The color is a little bit off because of the lighting.  I used more paper from the Love Nicole Time Machine 6x6 paper pad.  I cut the grass, sign post and the ladybug using the Walk in my Garden Cricut cartridge,  used a Love Nicole die for the sentiment, added a few other embellishments and the card was done.  I'm sharing this card the Anything Goes challenge #71 over at Cardz TV. and the Anything Goes challenge #393 over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return tomorrow for design team project share.

No comments: