WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Kids Cards


Hello and happy Tuesday, cool and sunny here in the Commonwealth today!  It has been a while since I shared, its not like I haven't been playing, just need to finish some of the projects that I've started.  Today I am doing a drive by post to share the last five cards that I made to be donated and distributed to homeless children.  I used a sketch/method shared by Mary from Cardz TV where you use one sheet of 6x6 paper and make five cards.  I used a sheet of pattern paper from a Doodlebug  6x6 paper pad, card stock from my stash, stamped a sentiment and added some enamel dots and the cards were done!  Sharing these for the Anything Goes challenge #75 over at Cardz TV and #86 over at Always Fun Challenges.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Great job getting 5 cards out of one sheet of 6x6. I know the kiddos will appreciate them!