WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 28, 2019

Enjoy Your Special Day



I am back to share my second post for the day, I meant to share this card  on yesterday but with everything else going on I didn't have a chance.  When putting this card together I used sketch inspiration from  Atlantic Hearts sketch #322, pattern papers from the Shimelle True Stories 6x6 paper pad, a Bo Bunny stamp for the sentiment and a Crafter's Companion balloon die.  I'm sharing this LO for challenge #426 - Birthday over at Die Cuttin' Divas. and the Anything Goes challenge #92 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll come back again soon.

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So cute! I like the different pattern papers! :)

Theresa

Tracy F said...

Sweet birthday card! Love the mix of patterned papers! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

Larelyn said...

So cute and what a great way to use bits of your favorite patterned papers. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Christine said...

I love the varied stripes! Such a great idea!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Super cute card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

mum of two said...

Such a cute card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments