WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Graduation Cap


Hello and happy cloudy Sunday, gearing up for a very busy week.  We are eight days away from Baby Girl's high school graduation.  Today's project share showcases how we altered her cap, happy this project is done because I need to move on!  I used a foil base, Recollections flowers, vinyl for the lettering and TH gears. We used the gears to symbolize her major which is engineering.  I'm sharing this project for the June Anything Goes challenge #35 over at the  Love to Craft challenge blog.

Thank you for your visits, hurry back!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That turned out so pretty! I love the colors and flowers!

Theresa

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

I love this floral gradulation cap idea. Thank you so much for taking part in the June 2019 "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x