WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Classmates


Hello and happy sunny Tuesday!  Six days and counting; it's all about Baby Girl so today I'm sharing another LO that I put together for her album. This was fairly easy since I used a base sheet from the DCWV High School stack I only added a class picture, some lettering, a punch for the pennant/flags and the year.  I needed to add a splash of color so I pulled some blue glitter paper from my scrap stash and it was done.  The picture was taken during the senior class spirit week where they took a photo and the front steps of the school.  I used the cricut cartridge Nate's ABCs for the lettering and numbers. 

Take care and have a terrific Tuesday.

3 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Wow...is that the entire senior class??? Nice layout. You make scrapbooking look so quick and easy that sometimes I want to go back to it.

LilArtsyWoman said...

I always enjoy your LO for your daughter. It's a beautiful addition to the ones I've seen so far. I know you and her are excited about this milestone...enjoy.

Scrapper69 said...

SWEET layout! Great photo of the graduating class and wonderful memories for years to come for her!

Theresa