WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Happy Birthday


 Hello and happy Tuesday, dry and seasonal temps in the forecast for today.  My sleeping is all off track so what do you do when you are awake and can’t go back to sleep at 4 AM.  I decided to get up, do a few chores and have some play time.  I am going back to work today and I have a zoom meeting a few hours after work so I will be ready for bed afterwards.

Today’s card share uses sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #398, papers from the Amy Tangerine Sunshine and Good Times 6x6 paper pad, the Sizzix Triplits dies set for the banner, some ribbon for the bow, some Bo Bunny candy dots (hard to see in the pic) and the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set for the sentiment. I have mixed feelings about this card, it does look better in person so postal it will go!

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back.

3 comments:

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Love the bright colors and especially the textured banner! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

Melanie Hungerford said...

What pretty paper and a great birthday card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week.
Melanie

Brandi said...

Fabulous card, I love the bright colours! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca