WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday Musings


 Hello and happy Monday, I started this post yesterday and realized I never posted so here goes! I am not really in the holiday mood but life goes on and there are things to be done. The rain yesterday made for laziness and more procrastination so that meansI will be extra busy for the next few days in addition to working. Today’s card share uses sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday sketch #486.  This signature simple card show cases papers and stickers from the Doodlebug Design Santa Express 6x6 paper pad.  I love hot chocolate so I couldn’t let those stickers go to the donate pile as I am almost done with the paper pad so I might not make another card using it! Although I didn’t add a sentiment to the front I added  a few gems for some sparkly!  I am making one last trip to the post office today hoping that my last few cards will get to their destination by Christmas Eve!  I will need to make a few New Years and thank you cards this week.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and enjoy your holiday.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute, Treva! I love hot chocolate, too good on you for getting them on this cute card! Enjoy your holidays! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, I love hot chocolate, too! My daughter made some hot cocoa "bombs" using a mold that are melted chocolate painted onto a silicon ball mold, then when cooled filled with cocoa powder and miniature marshmallows. Apparently they are all the rage,,, after tasting them melted into a cup of hot milk, I can see why!!! Fun to make and fun to drink! I thought of them right away when I saw your holiday card inspired by our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful holiday season! -Donna