WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 14, 2020

Rainy Monday


Hello cold and rainy Monday.  I guess I'll have to go for a walk in the mail once I get off work since I wasn't able to get out for lunch! Today's card share is one that I put together for a sketch challenge on one of the FB groups. I used a sheet of pattern paper from the AC Hot Cocoa 6x6 paper pad, a TH tag die which I embossed with a dot embossing folder, a Sizzix die for the cups, a Cottage Cutz die for the bow and a CTMH stamp for the sentiment.  I finished the card off by adding an enamel dot to the middle of the bow.  Another card done and almost ready to go postal for the assisted living center.  I am sharing this card for the December Anything Goes challenge over at Die Cut Divas.

Thank you for your visit, continue to stay safe and hurry back!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Neat card. A coffee lover is going to be so happy to receive this card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas.