WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Happy New Year


 Hello and happy Wednesday, we are preparing to say good-by 2020 and hello 2021!  Today's card share is a New Years card that I created using some inspiration from Instagram over at @CraftyDares.  The dare was to complete a project using black and gold, Happy New Year and 2021, I accepted the dare using some Recollections 110 lb paper for the base and some DCWV glitzy gold card stock, along with a firework cut from the Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge, used my SLICE machine to cut the sentiment and the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge for the numbers.  I added some foam adhesive after cutting the firework die, I will need to do that before cutting it the next time!  I am sharing this card for challenge #195 - New Years over at Always Fun Challenges.  This card is done and has gone postal!

Thank you for your visit and continue to stay safe; I hope you'll come back on Friday for my latest DT project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

3 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love this!

Jackie Cornfield said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Melanie Hungerford said...

Excellent use of black and gold together! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.
Melanie