WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 3, 2021

Happy Birthday

 


Hello Friday and happy holiday weekend!  I have been missing in action, as I've said before sometimes life happens and it prevents me from sharing.  I'm doing a quick drive by post to share a birthday card that I  created for my nephew.  I used papers from the My Mind's Eye All Spice 6x6 paper pad, an unbranded die for the stitched circles, some wood veneer stars and a stamp for the sentiment.  I'm sharing this card for challenge #556 over at  The Paper Players.  It is a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge and I used the middle row across (birthday, die-cut/punch, masculine).  

Thank you for your visit, take care and be safe as you enjoy the weekend.  I hope you will return soon.


3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the repeating circle pattern Treva - what a great masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Fabulous masculine card. Great colors and I love the repetition of circles. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a great card. Love the repetition of circles and the color combo! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players!