WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 10, 2021

CIU #234 - Fall is in the Air

 


Happy Friday and hello weekend.  Today's project share is my card created for the Cut it Up challenge blog challenge #234.  The challenge theme is Fall is in the Air and the sponsor is Hetty Clare, she is offering two digital files from her Esty shop.

For my card I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #437, the sponsor's flower cup digital image and colored it with some alcohol markers.  If you know me I struggle with any type of coloring but I still try and I was surprised that I liked how it came out!  Once the image was colored I used a Cutter Bee Square die to cut it out and added it to the pattern paper which is from the DCWV Autumn Stroll  6x6 mat stack.  The sentiment was stamped using two different stamp sets, added some Bo Bunny gems, used  some foam adhesive to add it to the card and finished the card by adding some glimmer mist.

Now that you've seen my project I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your Fall project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, September 22 at noon EST.

Thank your for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

12 comments:

Willa Jean said...

Very nice!

ScrappyHorses said...

This is gorgeous with the yellow gingham!! For me, gingham is so perfectly fall! Great design and your photography with the plant is beautiful; very eye catching!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is beautiful!! I used this image too and it was fun to color.

I meant to tell you, thanks so much for the beautiful birthday card you sent me, I loved it and it was such a nice surprise. You are so sweet!!

Have a great weekend,
Leslie

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Love this card! You did an awesome job with the coloring! The image is perfect for the sketch.
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team

Allisa said...

Gorgeous fall card! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Alyson Mayo said...

What a pretty card with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Dena J said...

Beautiful fall card and perfectly rocked the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Brandi said...

Love the gingham in the background, I love a good gingham print! the colouring and the flowers are super pretty, fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

libbystamps said...

Pretty card for Challenge #437 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Thanks for joining us this week.

Michelle said...

Beautiful card for Fall. Love your colors in the bouquet! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Treva, perfect take on the sketch! thank you for sharing with us at AHSC

Alicia

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty colors and the pretty card design!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda