WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 17, 2021

Back To School


 Happy Friday and hello weekend; stopping in to do a quick drive by post.  Today I am sharing a card created using My Mind's Eye  Fly a Kite (with a lime twist) 6x6 paper pad, hoping to finish it off soon.  I used a Unity Stamp that I colored with markers, some Jillibean Soup enamel stars and my newest toy that was gifted to me by one of my besties!  I used it to create the sentiment, a Dymo Embossing Label maker.  I am sharing this card for challenge #431 - Back to School over at Use Your Stuff and challenge #454 -Back to the Books over at Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh this is so awesome!
Your label maker really gives it a back to school feel :)
Thanks for getting back to the books with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Julene Matthews said...

THis looks wonderful. THanks for joining us at UYS

Tammy L said...

Great card and a perfect fit for our challenge! I love that you managed to use a bunch of your stash for this one! Thanks for playing along with us at UYS and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT Co-ordinator

lauren bergold said...

oooh! such an awesome back to school card, every element is so perfect! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (bookish!) STASH with us!