WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Celebrate You

 


Hello and happy Sunday, I need rime to slow down I can’t keep up!  Today’s drive by post shows a mini slimline card created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #623 and more paper from the My Mind’s Eye Fly a Kite paper pad.  I cut the silhouette circles using the Cricut George cartridge, a Stampabilities stamp for the sentiment and some Gina Marie enamel dots.  I also used the Sizzix rectangle framelit die set to cut the stamped sentiment out.  Another birthday card done and ready to go postal.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Treva your card is lovely. That is some great paper! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.