WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, September 9, 2021

JOY


 Hello Thursday evening more like night since I almost ready for bed.  Doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I created earlier this week.  I used sketch inspiration from one of the Mojo Monday sketches, the snowflake paper is from the Doodlebug Design Santa Express 6x6 paper pad.  I used a Spellbinders die for the circle frame and the snowflake, finished the card by adding some bling. I used an unbranded alphabet die set to cur the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for the Cute and Simple challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will visit again soon.  Take care.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

So pretty! Love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!