WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Happy Birthday Dad

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, today is my dad’s 81st birthday and of course his cards will probably be late!  I got caught up celebrating Baby Girl and mailed his cards late.  Oh well I may take off and drive down to take him to lunch depending schedules and resources.  I created this card after watching some YT videos using the Sizzix 3-D embossing folder, it had been in my stash for almost two years and I hadn't used it.  I used some alphabet letter dies to to cut the word dad and a Woodware stamp set for the sentiment which I heat embossed, added a few black gems to complete the card.  Another card done using something that has been sitting in my stash unused!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

No comments: