WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Heart Happy


 Hello Sunday, the start of a new week and a chance to do and be better.  Today’s drive by post is of a card created using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday. I used a Darice Hearts and Arrows embossing folder, DCWV papers for the cover and heart, the heart and sentiment stamp and banner are unbranded items from my stash.  Finished the card by adding a few Paper Studio gems and will be ready to go postal when needed!  I'm sharing this card for the Hearts/Love challenge over at Use Your Stuff.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you visit again soon.  Be safe and take care as you go about living your best life!

No comments: