WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Valentine Memory Dex


 Hello and happy cold sunny Tuesday I am back sharing my second post for today.  I am sharing my Love Bug  memory dex card, I am actually participating in two memory dex challenges so you'll see more them on my blog.  The heart paper is from Paper Studio, the lady bug was cut  using the Cricut Create-a-Critter 2 cartridge. cut the sentiment using a Sizzix die, punched the butterfly with MS punch and added a few Love Nicole gems and it was done!  I am sharing this card for challenge #202202 over at A Place to Start.

Thank you for your visit and continue to be safe.

2 comments:

María said...

Wow I love it, it's super original and different. That bug is adorable. I love all the layers you've added, they add it a lot of dimension. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Chana Malkah said...

Super cute design, Treva! Love your background!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator