WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sunday Musings

 


Hello and happy Sunday, the start of a new week and a new month in a few days.  Today’s drive by post is to share another birthday card that will be going postal in tomorrow’s mail.  I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #461, pattern papers from the My Mind’s Eye Dwell paper pad, Recollections card stock, a WeR Memorykeepers rose die, a stamped image and  a few gems.  The end of the month and I have a few LOs that I need to finish before the end of the month.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Anna said...

What a pretty card. I love all of the colors and textures. Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Anna, Design Team

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Lovely diecut flower 🌼.

Brandi said...

Thiis is a very pretty card, the flower in the centre is fabulous. The background paper is so pretty, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

foleysfriend said...

What a pretty birthday card! The die cuts are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.