WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Heart Day

 




Hello Tuesday and Happy Valentine's Day! Just doing a drive by post to share my card using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #235.  I used more papers from the Honey Bee Stamps Hugs & Kisses 6x6 paper pad, cut the jar using an unbranded jar  die, used some Recollections silver cardstock and vellum for the top.  Finished the card by adding a stamped sentiment (heat embossed),  some enamel hearts and a heart gem!  Although this wasn't the original plan when I started the card I still like the outcome!  I am sharing this card for the Crafts Galore Challenge 108 - Anything Goes.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll come by and visit soon.


3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the jar! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Andree said...

A super card. Lovely papers and the embossed sentiment looks fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama