WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 10, 2023

CIU - #271 - Hearts


 Hello and happy Friday, I'm off work today going to see my dad; he celebrated his 82nd trip around the sun on Wednesday!  Today's card share is my latest design team share for the Cut it Up challenge blog Heart themed challenge #271.  

When putting my card together I used sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches, sketch #694; papers from the Honey Bee stamps Hugs & Kisses 6x6 paper pad, a Sizzix dotted heart die set by Stephanie Bernard, a stamp for the sentiment and some Bo Bunny enamel hearts.  I like the simplicity of this card and it is going postal today!

Now that you've seen my card, I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your heart project!

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back.

6 comments:

Larelyn said...

First, Happiest Birthday wishes for your dad! I love the simplicity of this card and the great patterned paper.
Hugs,
Larelyn

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty, I just love the background paper you used. Have a good weekend and Happy Birthday to your dad.

Leslie

ScrappyHorses said...

How fun is this card with the candy colors and all those delightful hearts! Great design! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Donna W. said...

Fun festive card. Love the heart background paper. Thank you for joining Tueseeay Morning Sketches.

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! I love the gorgeous background paper you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Heather said...

Very cute!! I love your paper; it's adorable!