WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 24, 2023

CIU #272 - Clean and Simple

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today's project share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #272 is Clean and Simple which is what I do best!

I created my card using sketch inspiration Tuesday Morning Sketches #696, papers from the SEI Juliette 6x6 paper pad, a Spellbinders pocket die, a Stamp of Life stamp for the sentiment and some Bo Bunny enamel dots. I made this card for one of my friends that recently had surgery; so I am sharing this for the The Paper Players Get Well challenge #628.

Now that you've seen my card, I hope you will head on over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your clean and simple project; the challenge starts today and ends, Wednesday,  March 8, 2023.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Such a cute card! LOVE that little pocket and your plaids coordinate perfectly! Thanks for playing with our Get Well challenge this week at the Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a great card. I love the little pocket and the fun sentiment! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Heather said...

Very sweet!! I love your mix of patterned papers!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda.

Melissa Craig said...

So adorable! The things that can be tucked into that pocket are endless. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.