WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Congrats

 


Hello and happy Thursday, it has been another week of not being able to get anything shared on my blog.  Today's project share is a card created usking sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #757.  I used mostly paper scraps, a Darice embossing folder, a Globeland die for the owl and a Sizzix die for the sentiment.  I will be sharing this card for the 2crafter1design YT and IG challenge, this week's theme is graduation.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

2 comments:

Donna W. said...

What a cute fun image to celebrate a graduate.Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

What a perfect grad card, I totally love your wise owl and the embossed background primo!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!