WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 17, 2024

CIU #304 -Send Me Flowers


 Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin; it has been a long work week.  Today's card share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up  challenge blog, the theme for challenge #304 is Send Me Flowers.  

When putting my card together I used a piece of paper that has been sitting on my desk for while for the base, cut the flowers using the Sizzix Bold Flowers die set and paper scraps from my stash. Finished the card by adding a stamped sentiment  a Woodware stamp set and a few gems. I'm sharing this card for the monthly Anything Goes challenge #123 over at Crafts Galore.

I hope you will visit the  Cut it Up challenge blog for  more design team inspiration, create and share your flower project (don't forget to use a die). The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, May 29, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful weekend and hurry back soon!

1 comment:

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the bright colors and the all the pretty flowers!!
Have a great weekend,
Gerda.