WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 31, 2024

CIU #305 - Anything Goes

 


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  Today's project share is a layout created for the Cut it Up challenge blog.  The theme for challenge #305 is Anything Goes and I decided to share a layout since memory documenting is what I like to do.

Earlier this month we celebrated hospital week at my job, so I decided to document what we did in our building everyday.  Monday we had doughnuts and coffee, I used Sizzix dies to cut those two items.  This was the first year where we celebrated in what has been stated in such a grand way with lots of food and fun. I used the cricut for the pizza and another die set for the drink.  I am doing very well with my layouts for this quarter!

Please head over tot he Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration, create and share your project using a die cut.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday,  June 12, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank  you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

2 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

That is an awesome layout! I need to get back into scrapbooking, it's been a long time since I've done that.

Have a good weekend.

Leslie

Heather said...

This is a great layout! And those little die cut food pieces are just adorable!!