WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Sunday Musings

 


Hello Sunday, a new week and almost time to get back to work!  It has been raining all weekend so I haven't been as productive! I am doing a quick drive by post as I meant to share yesterday but time just got away.  I created this Father's Day card using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #577 and papers from two of the DCWV paper stacks.  The sentiment and the hat are from two different Fun Stampers Journey stamp sets, finished by adding some Recollections gems. 

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

3 comments:

Dena J said...

Perfect plaid for a Father's Day card. Great colors and texture, too. Thank you Treva for playing along at AHSC.

Denise Willerton said...

Treva, what a wonderful Father's Day card ~ I love that embossing folders that you used for your creation!
Thank you for joining us at AH ~ Please do come again!!
Denise Willerton.
DT member AHSC
chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love that plaid paper! What a fun embossing folder too, great card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca