WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thursday Musings


 It's another Thankful Thursday!  Today's project share is a clean and simple card that I created, the recipient is a male recently diagnosed with cancer.  I thought the flower pattern in the paper was subtle enough for a man.  I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #594,  Violet Studio papers, a Stampabilities stamp and some gems.  This card is going postal in tomorrow's mail, still trying to put a dent in my scraps of paper and my unused stash.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return again soon!  Take care and be safe!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

What pretty paper!! Love what you've done with the sketch--thanks so much for playing along!

foleysfriend said...

I'm certain that the recipient will appreciate this card, made especially for them. The flowers, for me, represent life and can be used for anyone. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Brandi said...

I love the bright pink flowers, it really pops off the page, so great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anna said...

What a bold card! I love all of the colors that you included. And I agree that it would work well for anyone. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team