WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Expo


Hello and happy Tuesday, doing a quick drive by post as I need to get out and get my walk in before work.  Today I am finally sharing a layout that, I actually completed two layouts this past weekend!  For this layout I used pictures from a Stamp and Scrapbook Expo that I went to earlier this year, this was actually my first time attending.  I went with a group of ladies from a local scrapbook club! I used blocks of patten paper from the Simple Stories Crafty Things 6x8 paper pad, empherma, stickers, enamel dots and my label maker.  I am sharing this layout for the Challenge YOURself #129 Use Lots of Pattern Paper.  

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh Treva! I love the photos you scrapped from the scrapbook expo - it must have been so much fun toing with freinds you met at your scrapbook club! Your page design, patterns, and colors look absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us for the patterned paper challenge at Challenge YOUrself. We are so happy that you did!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing along at CY.