WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 20, 2024

CIU #313 - Colors of Fall/Autumn


 Hello and happy Friday, the weekends get shorter and shorter!  Today's project share is my project for the Cut it Up challenge blog for challenge #313.  The theme is Colors of  Fall/Autumn, Fall is my favorite season.  

When creating my card I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge #595, the pattern papers came from the Simple Stories Fall Farmhouse paper pad, and the sticker sentiment is from Elle's Studio. I used an embossing folder, a TH Sizzix coffee cup die and Sizzix Stephanie Barnard dotted oval die and finished it off by adding some gems.  All items have been in my stash for a while. I'm also sharing this card for challenge #530 over at Shopping Our Stash -  Don't Really Need Another One, true confessions I don't need another coffee cup die!

Head on over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration; create and share your Fall/Autumn colored project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, October 2, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back again soon.

No comments: