WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Sending Hugs


 Hello rainy Tuesday, liquid sunshine in the forecast for the next few days.  Today's card share is one that I created using sketch inspiration from Try a Sketch on Tuesday challenge #655, papers from an old My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad (trying to finish it off), some butterflies that I punched/die cut, added some gems and used  a Unity Stamps die for the sentiment.  I am also sharing this card for the Double Trouble  any way you punch it challenge #175 Word Art Wednesday anything goes challenge for weeks 665 and 666.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you have been inspired to create and share; continue to be safe and hurry back soon.


1 comment:

Alyson Mayo said...

Great use of butterflies for the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at both Double Trouble and TSOT :)